- waste water treatment plants: RBC, SBR and trickling filter
- septic tanks
- sewage collection systems: cesspit and cesspool
- catchment areas
- pump stations
- wet wells
- grease traps
BubbleAS (Aeration System)
BubbleTEC’s unique aeration system provides effective treatment for:-
This compact, light weight & easy to install technology provides the following benefits:
- Assists & accelerates the breakdown of targeted organic waste matter found present in sewage & catering effluents.
- Rapidly eradicates FOG (Fat, Oil & Grease) accumulation.
- Eliminates odour problems at source & downstream (without relying on the use of masking agents or hazardous chemical oxidizers).
- Optimizes waste water treatment system performance & stability. Potential reduction in energy costs by less oxygen production requirements for the bio-process.
- Improves effluent quality.
- Raises DO (Dissolved Oxygen) & ORP – prevents septicity.
- Reduces BOD, COD, suspended solids, ammonia, nitrate & sludge.
- Promotes efficient & effective benficial microbial activity.
- Not harsh (non-toxic & non-caustic) – Oxygen from air with micro bubble diffusion.
- Reduces the need for jet cleaning, “pump-out” emptyings & maintenance.
- Float switches remain unclogged.
- Enhanced maintenance operator safety.
- Cost effective – good return on investment!
- Durable Aerator with no moving parts.
- Adaptable – can be tailor-made for specific applications.
- Quiet Technology – Low Noise – Virtually silent.
- Low running costs – both energy & maintenance.
- Oil-less compressor blower design for both dry and clean air.